4.22.2011

*Get an Easter Weekend Spa Treatment for $35*

So, this will be a quick post cause I am super busy with school (which is why I have not blogged at all lately..or had very detailed posts). but........

It's the FREAKIN' WEEKEND BABY, I'M ABOUT TO HAVE ME SOME FUN!!!!!!

Anyway, I saw this on Groupon and totally loved it, so I decided to steal it.

I am seriously a mess and in deep need of a spa treatment (who doesn't love massages, mani/pedis, hot stone treatments, eyelash extensions etc.?) Even better...at a state of the art salon?

For those of us who are Sandy/Draper peeps (shout out!), we all know about the "ritzy" Treehouse Athletic Club and their Falling Waters Salon..

http://www.groupon.com/deals/falling-waters-day-spa-salon?c=dnb&p=2

Well, I'm prettymuch going to use this deal.
$35 for $70 worth of spa treatments
(It would cover at least one swedish massage or whatever else you would want).


HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment