4.19.2011

*Unlimited Seven Peaks, Trafalga, Utah Flash for $39.95*

Oh my gosh....I am SO sick of school! I have the hardest time concentrating especially during these last 2 weeks. All I can think about is being outside and getting a tan! SUMMER can't come soon enough!!

Lake Powell, Cali, Vegas, Jackson, Bear Lake, mini-golfing, date nights, snow cones...the thought of being in school never ceases to depress me...

BUT! My mood just improved! I found an unlimited pass that includes:
  Seven Peaks, Trafalga, & Utah Flash games ALL SUMMER for only $39.95...and it's normally $327.00! Yeah, it's an 88% discount! 
GET IT TODAY ONLY!
http://www.citydeals.com/utah-county-pass-of-all-passes-deal.html?location=1247




ENJOY GETTING THAT SEXY TAN!!!!










 BOMBSHELL BARGAIN COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment