4.13.2011

* Get a LUXURY Facial for under $41*

I absolutely love facials. I've had it all: chocolate, microderm, chemical peels, express, European etc. 
 Before my wedding I had to get my skin re-surfaced because since high school I suffered from acne and let's just say I had a ton of scars. I ended up winning a facial off the radio to my new favorite place to go. They helped my skin a ton!!

I've seriously been everywhere and I have to tell you where the best secret is even over big name spas and salons (Which all charge at least $90 for 45 minute facials). 

Go To Skin Works and get their  LUXURY FACIAL. Oh my gosh! HEAVEN!!! I like this place over any spa I've been to (Sego Lily, South Valley Medical Center, Tranquility etc.) and I like my savings of at least $45 for exact same treatment!

Luxury Facial - 80 min. $40.00
Skinworks luxury facial mirrors our signature european facial, with additional scalp, hand, & arm massage, as well as a hot towel foot massage.

Guess What? Even Stars like my fav facial place...So don't act like you're too good for it because it's a school!

It was a very nice experience surprisingly. I did not realize how professional and confident the students can be. It is important that the students are trying to do their best so the clients can really enjoy their treatments. I had a facial done by a master student and that was very relaxing, which is very important to me. I also had a pedicure done by my wife (a student at Skinworks) and she is really good at it. My feet need special attention and she knows about it! And also an important thing is it was an amazing value for the money!!!
Andrei Kirilenko, Forward for the Utah Jazz




  
Skinworks School of Advanced Skin Care
2121 South 230 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84115










X BOMBSHELL BARGAIN COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment