It's Prom time! Didn't a movie called, "Prom" just get released on Friday?
|I'm OBSESSED with this DRESS!|
1. Rent your dress or tuxedo* Personally, I think it's rather lame when prom goers purchase their dress. I have friends who paid over $300 for their prom dress and they wore it for ONE NIGHT! ( I had my wedding dress custom-made from China for only $57!) I'm sure the next morning they or their parents have "buyer's remorse."
- As for boys, they are usually the smart and logical ones anyway because they rent.
|This color is SO HOT!|
2. Where to rent your Dress
|This will make you stand out|
Her Blog: http://www.onestopdressshop.blogspot.com
|My sister wearing a "One Stop Dress Shop" dress and my husband's brother wearing a Tuxedo from The Ritz|
|Such a princess dress!|
Another place on I found KSL: www.thedressgarden.net $25-60
3. If you do purchase, buy it on sale online.
This wouldn't be my first choice and it doesn't fall under the $45 mark. But here are some good dresses on sale that won't cost an arm and a leg:
4. Where to Rent your Tuxedo-$40
The Ritz Tuxedo- $40
(801) 265-02884700 S 900 E Ste 32
Salt Lake City, UT 84117
* My husband rented all our wedding tuxes from them and they had so many awesome styles.
X BOMBSHELL BARGAIN COMPLETE